Phase I: Assisted Living Market Study
At Senior Consulting, LLC, we have relationships with industry-educated developers that can help you enter into the independent living, assisted living and memory care markets. Our team has over 50 years experience between its President, Tim Cassidy, and Senior Vice President of Operations, Stan Burton. That experience has helped us hone a four phase model that is guaranteed to help your project stay on track, on budget and on time.
The initial phase of our co-developer model is an Assisted Living Market Study. This study is an important first step to ensuring a efficient and profitable project. We analyze market trends, market demand, physical and psychological barriers, and other constraints that will affect your project. We study:
• The feasibility of development and construction on existing or adjacent parcels for the site location
• The demographic trends of senior population as well as current and future needs and wants
• The Senior Housing and local market trends
• The existing competitive units and planned facilities
• The quantification of Senior Housing demand by product type (AL/ALZ) and market segmentation
• The evaluation of competitor strength and market share
• The consumer research on seniors willingness to move to these facilities
• The licensing requirements and certificate of need process where appropriate
• The zoning process and site plan expectations for approximate size of site to be developed
Our Assisted Living Market Study includes a complete report on demand estimates with quantity of new units in demand by age and income qualification, the types of facilities warranted, proposed price points for each product type and the amenities necessary to ensure competitive advantage.